After months of essays, reading and uncertainty, I can finally smell the roses of summer. From bare legs to flowy maxi skirts, I am more than ready to embrace spring. I am also ready to give my brain a break, but also a treat at the same time. After constantly being quizzed and tested on the books I’ve read, I’m excited to resume reading books simply for the pleasure of it. Here are my picks for the summer!
1) How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie (Currently Reading)
2) Absolute Beginners by Colin MacInnes (Book Review to Come)
3) An Introduction To Greek Mythology by David Bellingham
4) To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
5) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
6) Lair of Dreams: A Diviners Novel by Libba Bray
7) Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood
8) A Room of One’s Own by Virginia Woolf
What’s on your summer reading list?